What I'll Learn
Avatar the Last Airbender is the most popular and beloved never dying greatest of all time animated series ever made.
From its first airing on Nickelodeon on February 21, 2005, it became everyone’s favorite. It ran for almost 3 and a half years and ended after 61 episodes. The fun fact is that after so many years the new generation of children still love it and this show even after 16 years still breaking records. Reportedly as soon as it became available for streaming on Netflix it immediately made its way to the top 10 list. And stood there for 58 days. It’s the longest any series can stand. It stood in the top 10 for 58 without any gap conquering all the Netflix originals.
It was hilarious yet astonishing to see a 16 years old animated series overpowering million dollar projects.
The secret of this evergreen successful show is its diversity of flavors. The show keeps action, suspense, darkness, humor, romance, and adventure all going on in an immaculate flow.
Another reason is its characters. All characters are unique and have a distinguished fanbase. Among them, there is a character that was even on the villain side but later by his experience changed to the other side.
The wisest and funny as well as sweet and supremely powerful “Uncle Iroh“.
Iroh has an impactful and critical role in this series which not only with the help of his experience helps his nephew to determine and select his destiny but also helps the avatar to save the world.
Avatar Uncle Iroh Quotes
Here are a few best quotes by Uncle Iroh said and you really should read.
- It is important to draw wisdom from many different places.
2. If you take wisdom from only one place, then it will become rigid and stale.
3. Understanding others and other nations will help you become a whole.
4. Life happens where ever you are, whether you make it or not.
5. Protection and power are overrated, I think you are very wise to choose happiness and love.
6. With a poor stance you are unbalanced and can easily be knocked over.
7. You must let go of your feelings of shame if you want your anger to go away.
8. Pride is not the opposite of shame, but it’s source. True humility is the only antidote to shame.
9. It is usually best to admit mistakes when they occur. And seek to restore Honor.
10. There’s nothing wrong with people you love trying to help you.
11. There is nothing wrong with a life of peace and prosperity.
12. I suggest you think about what it is you want from your life, and why?
13. Sometimes life is like this long tunnel, you cannot always see the light at the end of the tunnel, but if you just keep moving. You will come to a better place.
14. Is it your own destiny? Or is it a destiny someone else has tried to force on you.
15. It’s time for you to look inward and begin to ask yourself the big questions. Who are you? And what do you want?
16. Be careful with what you wish, history is not always kind to its subjects.
17. There is a very simple Honor in poverty.
18. Follow your passion Zuko, and life will reward you.
19. In the darkest times hope is something you give yourself.
20. Destiny is a funny thing, you never know what will work out.
21. You are going through a metamorphosis my nephew, it will not be a pleasant experience. But when you come out of it, you will be what you’re always meant to be.
Uncle Iroh’s Funny Quotes
Sometimes uncle Iroh also joked about life and its experience. Specially uncle Iroh’s quotes about tea are very famous as he was a true tea enthusiast
- I am going to bed now, yep! A man needs his rest.
2. The stomach is the source of energy in the human body. It is called the sea of chi. Only in my case, it’s more like a vast ocean (laughs).
3. Sharing tea with a fascinating stranger is one of life’s true delights.
4. Sick of tea? That’s like being sick of breathing.
Some of these avatar uncle Iroh quotes were addressed to Avatar aang himself.
Some Queries regarding Uncle Iroh
Is uncle Iroh good or bad?
Uncle Iroh was the leader of the fire nation military during his early days. After losing the war against ba sing sae and his son. He was broken inside and returned defeated and sad. He then was with his banished nephew Zuko in the hunt for the avatar. During these harsh experiences, he realized his mistakes and gained ultimate knowledge about right and wrong. He was a good person. Even during the leadership, he was quite good at heart. Also that we see him integrally helping Avatar for his good cause and ending the war.
Why is uncle Iroh the best?
Uncle Iroh is the energy of ATLA (Aang the last Airbender) his humour and guidance was an important component for the plot and it’s events that made it interesting. That is why uncle Iroh is the best and my personal favourite in all the 2 seasons. Except that later in 3rd book I had a crush on Suki.
How did Uncle Iroh die?
Well apparently uncle Iroh never died, in fact he changed his state of existence and was shown in the spirit world in the further series the legend of Korra.
Is uncle Iroh stronger than Ozai?
This is a very frequently asked question. Well Ozai is the firelord, but keeping in mind that he was not the deserving firelord and acquired that position by a conspiracy and got his own father killed. He did not acquire that position with his skill or power. But he is yet the most powerful firebender in the whole fire nation. Uncle Iroh on the other hand was called The dragon of the west and was a pretty badass bender as well. But as there was no fight sequence in the series anywhere therefore it is okay to consider that they both were equally strong. After all they were brothers.
Attribution: The Featured Image is created by Juggernaut-Art
Read More Quotes:
- Eminem Quotes About Motivation, Life, Success, and Destiny, etc
- Will Smith, His Life Story, Successful Movies and Most Valuable Quotes
- Millionaire Mindset Secrets, Quotes, and 21 Characteristics Of A Millionaire Mindset