Download Minecraft mods and play; you will see the world of cubes with many magical changes. The article will show you how to install Minecraft mods to play games in your own style.
Minecraft PC mods are quite diverse and rich, giving you endless game customization. Minecraft mods are modifications that extend or change some elements in the game. Programmers create mods because they want to add their favorite features to this large open-world game.
The images below are an example of what can be achieved with Minecraft Mods. The first image shows the classic Minecraft without a mod, while the second shows Minecraft with a graphics mod. The difference is truly incredible and incredibly amazing.
How To Install Minecraft Mods?
Minecraft mods were once installed manually. You must open the original game file (named minecraft.jar), copy the mod, and delete a META-INF folder. Unfortunately, this is not allowed in the latest version of Minecraft. Minecraft Forge is an accessory added to Minecraft, making it possible to create and install any type of mod. It is updated regularly, and you will not need to modify the original file.
1. Create a Backup File: Before doing anything, create a backup of your Minecraft world by opening File Explorer, typing %appdata%, and pressing Enter. Then go to /Roaming/.Minecraft /saves.
Copy them to a folder, and if something is wrong, all you will have to do is copy them back to the root folder.
2. Download and install Minecraft Forge: You will download the latest version of Minecraft Forge. After downloading the file, double-click left to open and start the installation process.
Ignoring the first selected option (Install client), you click OK. To confirm that the installation has been successful, you open Minecraft, select profile Forge, and launch the game.
3. Download, install mods, and resource packages: Searching for mods can be very complicated. You must know the possible viruses and scams. Some mods may be outdated and won’t work, while some are incompatible with others. If you only download mods for Forge, you will avoid most of these problems.
4. Copy files in the mod directory: Press the keyboard shortcut Windows + R to open the Run window, then type %AppData% and press Enter. Double-click On Roaming and .minecraft. There, you will replace the mod folder.
5. Run Minecraft and enjoy the mods: Now is the time to play the game. Note that each mod has a different way of controlling and interface. You read the instructions that accompany them (usually the original website of the mod or the text files).
Where To Download Minecraft Mods
If you are looking for even more mods, here are some sites with instant updates of the best Minecraft Mods available for download. No website is official, but they are reliable and safe to load.