What I'll Learn
- Reasons Why Life Sucks
- What To Do When Life Sucks
- Best Motivational Life Sucks Quotes
- Read Next
You are here to know Why life sucks? Why do you feel it? Actually, there are several reasons, however, with the solutions as well. I’ll not repeat the same words as others that it just sucks at the end, it is natural, etc.
For me, life sucks when we don’t try to get over it. Yes! There are many ways to get your life back on track.
Whenever you are in an indefinite period of hardships, you feel everything is finished for you. You can identify it as the waves of sorrow and grief penetrating your bodies. It is when things get more complicated rather than solved.
Here I’ll tell you the most obvious reasons and ways to deal with your struck life. Also,o I’ve mentioned below some most inspirational quotes by famous personalities. Must read them to get motivated.
Reasons Why Life Sucks
There may be any reason for this, yet we’ve put down here the most obvious ones.
1. You Don’t Have Everything
“Not everyone has everything”. It is a valuable sentence; however, we often find its meaning wrong. Having everything doesn’t mean only materialistic stuff like an expensive car, house, a lot of money, etc. It also refers to your relationships with your family, friends, love, and other special persons.
However, in both circumstances, when a person realizes the scarcity of any of this in life, he only points out these things. And you know what? In such a condition, he neglects all other things that he has while many don’t. Ultimately this makes him a miserable guy.
2. Fear To Miss An Opportunity Or If You Miss A Chance
Often when people get any opportunity, they develop undue fears of losing it. So, instead of trying to get it, they start thinking of impossibilities around it, or if the time has gone, they continue the same thing.
Or sometimes, when a person misses an opportunity, he/she starts mourning on it instead of moving on. Eventually, they find their lives suck there.
3. Uncontrollable Things Shape Life
It is an obvious reality that we can’t control life and things from happening. As most of the time, things happen unfavorably. Whatever you plan, life can crash these with its brutality.
Such unexpected situations can be challenging to handle and cause people to get disappointed.
4. Negative Behavior
Usually, the people who extract only negatively from every aspect of life are most likely to have suck lives.
When people begin thinking pessimistic about others, they start losing the dignity of life. It causes their mind to generate negative thoughts about others. A person with such behavior finds no loyal companions; hence a time comes when he badly feels it.
What To Do When Life Sucks
Let’s discuss the things you can do in this situation.
1. Stay positive
Sometimes alteration of behavior works solely to make you feel better. You should know that everything, every word, and your own side of positivity. There are always two prospects of the same thing; one is always prosperous while the other is not.
However, mostly we beings instead, value the good side of life, start pointing out only the bad.
And you know what makes our mindset worst_the standards of superiority defined by societies in which we move or desire to move.
These all things strive you to not be satisfied with your life. So, what to do? Here you need to change your mindset.
Instead of focusing on the worst aspect of existence, people and things try to scratch only fair aspects. If you start understanding the possible festive sights, you’ll become happy with all you have.
2. Take Out A Day For Yourself
Sometimes, it becomes tough to get out of a sucky life, especially when you suffer from severe trauma like losing a job, a loved one, or anything else. In short, the loss of the most precious one of your life.
However, continuous thinking about your pain never allows you to get over it. Therefore, it is essential to take yourself a reasonable amount of time.
Take a day or more to deal with the reason for pain and discomfort. Also, try to understand the fact that these moments are a temporary face of your life.
Consume this time to understand your stress point and the real reason behind it. Besides, don’t waste this duration behind the causes of your grief, unlike clear all the disturbing thoughts.
3. Reflect Gratitude
Usually, a lack of thankfulness for those you have and only dreaming for the things that are not in your hands can throw your life towards the dark.
If people don’t express gratitude for their stuff, they become the victim of self-pity and self misery. Ultimately, they find their lives suck.
However, to withstand and avoid such situations, express your gratitude every time, everywhere.
Gratitude is the best answer to why life sucks? Every day you get something special, let’s say another breath, maybe care by your loved one or anything else.
There is a lot to think about. Write these everyday goods in your diary or post on social media to disperse happiness in the world. After making it your habit, you’ll find a great change in your life.
4. Don’t Get Afraid Of Difficult Situations
Undoubtedly, adverse situations in life lead to personal development and success. Often in the difficulties, feeble people get stuck and disappointed.
Unlike, the successful ones do the totally opposite; they don’t trade their grief and struggle to get over these
Hardships are the tests to determine whether you are ready to go to the upstairs of achievements or not. Your goals are challenges that define your victories in life.
If you act gracefully in dilemmas, you can achieve your goals. Life struck when you do not strive to get over it; thus, trusting yourself is essential.
5. Try To Move On
This is the best attitude you can show in every smashing situation of life. In life, almost every person faces traumas at different times. However, here you find two types of people: one who sticks on their misfortune and the second are those who try to change. Be like the second one.
Best Motivational Life Sucks Quotes
Still Need help! Read these motivational quotes by famous personalities. This will help you out to get your inspiration.
- “Life sucks, but you have the option to sit there and cry about it, or you can simply move on and become stronger”.– Leah Iacono.
- “It is not in the stars to hold our destiny but in ourselves”.– William Shakespeare.
- “When cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them”. – Albert Einstein
- “Life isn’t supposed to be an all-or-nothing battle between misery and bliss. Life isn’t supposed to be a battle at all. And when it comes to happiness, well, sometimes life is just okay, sometimes it’s comfortable, sometimes wonderful, sometimes boring, sometimes unpleasant. When your day’s not perfect, it’s not a failure or a terrible loss. It’s just another day.” – Barbara Sher.
- “When life sucks, throw yourself into art.” – Monica Drake.
- “If you think your life sucks, it probably does. Do something about it.” – Chris Crutcher.
- “Life is like an onion; you peel off layer after layer and then you find there is nothing in it.” – James Gibbons Huneker.
- What matters in life is not what happens to you but what you remember and how you remember it.” – Gabriel Garcia Marquez.
- We are here to add what we can to life, not to get what we can from life.” – William Osler.
- “Life is a shit sandwich. But if you’ve got enough bread, you don’t taste the shit.” – Jonathan Winters.
- “Things happen in life and you can’t control them. It sucks and you have to move on.” – Abbi Glines.
- “It’s only after we’ve lost everything that we’re free to do anything.” – Chuck Palahniuk.
Remember, life never sucks—it upon your behavior and how you face different phases of life. If you don’t try to get over these situations, you find your life stuck in them.
Unlike if you try to find good in every bad, ultimately, this makes you strong enough to deal with difficulties. If you feel that you suck must follow the above advice.