What I'll Learn
You probably have heard about BTS if you are a music lover. BTS is famous for its empowering lyrics. They motivate you to work hard for your goals. Their song makes you love yourself. Their efforts to make things right are appreciable.
They’re the boys with Luv. Forgive yourself and don’t be harsh towards yourself, they say. They teach their army maturity, confidence, hard work, bravery, being yourself, and doing the best.
It’s hard to love yourself but you can build self-esteem with effort. So have the mindset you love yourself and give compliments to yourself.
BTS’s journey is a big inspiration for all. All the charming members encourage you to not give up on your dreams. I am inspired by all the members to love who I am.
1. Kim Namjoon:
The leader person RM is a visual story of self-learning. Speaking English well is one of his strengths. It is he who is the father of BTS.
2. Mim Youngi
Among their charms is Suga, as sweet as sugar. He repairs all the broken things. Sleep is his favorite activity.
3. Jeon Jungkook
Jungkook, a skilled chef. He is shy around girls. He loves makeup. He is the lead dancer of the group and the center face of BTs.
4. Kim Taehyung
V only speaks the language of love. He came from a farmer’s family. He is the mood maker for the group. V has a beautiful square smile.
5. Kim Seokjin
Self-love is best taught by Jin. Among the band members, Jin is the oldest. His cooking skills are outstanding. He is the group’s mother.
6. Park Jimin
Jimin makes you his fan with his soft voice and cute face. He is not a taller guy. Other members tease him for his short height. He is looks conscious.
7. Jung Hosek
J-Hope is the hope of all depressed persons and the gold of BTS. Gold because he can do anything dance, vocals whatever.
Let’s read some Powerful Lyrics and Sayings from BTS
- If you want to love others, I think you should love yourself first. – RM
- I’m like a surfer. First, you just paddle and fall off the board but as time goes by you can stand up on the bigger waves. – RM
- Happiness is not something you have to achieve. You can still be happy during the process of achieving something. So if you change your perspective a bit, I know many of you’re going through tough times right now, but these could be the most beautiful moments of your life. – RM
- The dawn right before the sunrise is the darkest. – RM
- Too many stars, too many dreams. The reality is that in front of these things, I’m just pecking dust. – RM
- If you look at the sky for 20 minutes a day you will be happy. – RM
- Popularity is a bubble. It’s mounting; you can go up hard but walk down fast. – RM
- I taught myself English. My English teacher was the sitcom ‘Friends’. Back in the days, when I was like,15,14, it was a syndrome for Korean parents to make their kids watch ‘Friends’. I thought I was a victim at that but now I am the lucky one. – RM
- We are on some path that’s been set since we were born, but I still believe we can change something. So I believe in my faith but I still don’t believe in my fate. – RM
- Humans seem to be programmed to think of ambivalent feelings at the same time. the driving force behind human beings: to be a warrant of all things and to control other worlds. – RM
- You can’t spell LO_E without V! – V
- Purple is the last of the rainbow colors, so it means I will love and trust you for a long time. – V
- You’re too young to let the world break you. – V
- You are part of my story, my memory, and my scenery. Thank you! – V
- Don’t be trapped in someone else’s dream. – V
- I want to make you mine/ If you leave footprints/ I’ll keep it warm/ I’ll stay in black and white. – V
- When things get hard, stop for a while and look back and see how far you’ve come. Don’t forget how rewarding it is. You’re the most beautiful flower, more than anyone else in this world. – V
- I have a big heart full of love, so please take it all. – V
- You can’t just come into someone’s life, make them feel special, and then leave. – V
- If it gets too hard, just take a break. – V
- Not so perfect, but so beautiful. – Jin
- You should always smile in life. – Jin
- BTS is teaching fans to be happy and to make others happy. Your presence can give you happiness, I hope you remember that. – Jin
- Those who want to look more youthful should live life with a young heart. – Jin
- People succeed when others say negative things. – Jin
- Only you who needs to know how hard you work. – Jin
- Win, lose, I don’t care, because at the end of the day I still have this face, so who’s the real winner here? – Jin
- I’m WWH. World. Wide. Handsome! – Jimin
- Even if you’re ready, you need the luck to succeed. So I hope that luck is always with you. – Jimin
- Remember there is a person here in Korea, in the city of Seoul, who understands you. – Jimin
- Never give up on a dream that you’ve been chasing almost all of your life. – Jimin
32. Even if I’m a little hurt it’s okay. – Jimin
33. Go on your own path even if you live for a day. – Jimin
34. If your heart has grown bigger, that also means you have also let go and emptied out many things. This shows that you have let go of the bad things and are left with nothing but happiness and freedom. – Jimin
35. Beautiful faces are everywhere but beautiful hearts are hard to find. – Jimin
36. I thought the phrase ‘Love Yourself’ would mean extra special to people who are harsh on themselves. – Jimin
37. I asked God to remove all the negative people from my life, and I almost died. – Jimin
38. Sad people love the rain because they are no longer crying alone. – Jimin
39. It’s alright if you started from right now. It’s alright if you’re in a good mood. It’s alright if you do everything you want to do. It’s alright if you miss Bangtan. Just be happy. – Jimin
40. I put ‘hope’ in my name to be a hopeful existence in the group. – J-hope
41. Even when the rain stops, when the clouds go away, I stand here just the same. – J-hope
42. In the middle of the road, at the moment you want to give up, shout out even louder: so what? – J-hope
43. We have reached milestones that are far beyond what I expected. – J-hope
44. If you don’t work hard, there won’t be a good result. – J-hope
45. We Are Bulletproof: The Eternal demonstrates that we will keep going despite the difficulties. It reveals our ego. – J-hope
46. Teamwork makes the dream work. – J-hope
47. Do what you want to try doing. Take whatever you get out of it and have fun. – J-hope
48. I think electricity will create a new world. I feel like the world will change a lot with electricity, and I wonder how it will change. It’s scary, and it’s going to be fun. I think there are so many things to think about when it comes to electric cars. – J-hope
49. Love yourself, love yourself, peace. – Suga
50. I try not to be influenced by success or popularity. – Suga
51. I want people to get positive energy from our music. – Suga
52. In general, what fans talk about and think about becomes a very important source of inspiration to us, because we want to write something that’s real to people, especially those who listen to BTS music. – Suga
53. Good music will always be recognized in the end. – Suga
54. Spring Day’ – I wrote the main lyrics based on my personal experience with old friends. It is about my sad memories with him, and it makes me sentimental whenever I listen to the song. – Suga
55. Life is tough, and things don’t always work out well, but we should be brave and go with our lives. – Suga
56. In the end they’ll judge me anyway so whatever. – Suga
57. Age and gender, nationality and religion, what language you use – all of that isn’t important to me. – Suga
58. I think there’s a lot of different kinds of love: not just between a boyfriend and girlfriend, but love with your family, love with the people around you. I think that’s really important and, I think, would really be a good thing for the world and make a better world for everybody. – Suga
59. If I had a chance to improve every aspect of myself, then I would work hard to make it happen rather than just sitting idly by. – Jung kook
60. We do make sure that one person doesn’t stand out. But then we are really unique. We all have our own style. So I think we all stand out. We each have our own roles and positions in the band, and then we work together to make sure that we all try hard for the Army. – Jungkook
61. Amid difficulty, try to find small happiness. – Jungkook
62. Without anger or sadness, you won’t be able to feel true happiness. – Jungkook
63. You should build your own goals and dreams. I think it’s really sad that some people don’t get a chance to build their dreams because of outside pressure. – Jungkook
64. I’d rather die than live without passion. – Jungkook
65. Don’t do anything you don’t like to do. Just do whatever you want. – Jungkook
66. Even if we have hard times, it matters a lot when we are happy. – Jungkook
67. Whenever ARMYs miss us, you can come to us. If you have to go or if you want to go, it’s okay for you to leave us. But always remember this. I will always be here. – Jungkook
68. It’s ok if you don’t have a dream if there are moments where I feel happy for a while. – BTS, Paradise
69. To lose your path is the way to find your path. – BTS, Lost
70. Whatever big or small, you are you after all. – BTS, Paradise
71. I‘ve come to love myself for who I am for who I was and for who I hope to become.
What IS BTS’s Famous Line?
BTS has slogans for its audience.
- Big Bang Is My Everything.
- We Are One & Let’s Love.
- Let’s Go To Gather, Even If It Is Not A Road Of Flowers, Let’s Walk Together. Let’s See Each Other For A Long Time.
- Since Before, To Now, And In The Future, I’ll Love You.
- I Love You.
- I Cheer On You Who Stands On The Stage.
- Every day Is Special.
What Is The Motto Of BTS?
Army lives have been wonderfully influenced by BTS. Every one of them offers a new perspective on life. BTS members have a motto for life. Read it below.
- This too shall pass. – Kim Namjoon
- Let’s live without worries. – Kim Seokjin
- Let’s live while having fun. Doing music as your hobby and doing it as work is different. – Min Yoongi
- If you don’t work there won’t be good results. – Jung Hoseok
- Let’s keep trying till we can’t do it anymore. – Park Jimin
- I just came up with it but let’s live colly to the maximum. Since life happens only once, wake up at ease in the morning and work doing your best. – Taehyung
- Living without passion is like being dead. – Jeonjungkook
What Do You Say To A BTS Hater?
“I hate BTS. All BTS members are gay”. These lines utter anger in the Army, but calm down. While dealing with haters, keep in mind that those who don’t like their music are not haters. Everyone has his/her own taste in music.
BTS haters can be dealt with in a swaggy way.
- Ignore them. It’s simple😏
- Give a surprise to someone spreading rumors against LUV boys via social media. Block and report!
- To respond to someone who says that BTS songs lack lyrics, end the message with a link to a song with English lyrics.
- A group is here who hates BTS members personally (don’t understand why), tell them about donations BTS and Army did.
Hope you enjoy all the quotes from all charming members.