Walt Disney, name of the entertainment industry for all the time. He was an American entrepreneur, writer, and film producer. He was passionate about drawing since his childhood. His father made him sell the newspaper. As he grew up, he was hoping to get a job as a newspaper cartoonist artist. He shoots movies in his backyard and starts his company. His company faced failure. He moved to Hollywood to change his dream into reality. But nobody accepted his idea. Many make fun of him and said who would watch cartoons talking like humans. He believed in his dream. Finally, in 1928 Mickey mouse was introduced to the world. After his first success, he won 32 academy awards.
Despite his characters entertain us, his words go deep into his heart. His words reflect the motive behind his idea. Walt Disney’s quotes inspire us to work hard for our goals. His motto is:
“DREAM, BELIEVE, DARE, DO”
The characters of Disney movies are full of love, inspiration, and laughter. Here are some famous quotes from Walt Disney and his characters.
Walt Disney Quotes About Happiness
- Our greatest natural resource is the minds of our children.
- Childishness? I think it’s the equivalent of never losing your sense of humor.
- I can teach anything to anyone, except to smile.
- Laughter is timeless. Imagination has no age. And dreams are forever, there is nothing funnier than animal humans.
- Happiness is the state of mind. It’s just according to the way you look at things.
Walt Disney Quotes About Goal Achievement
- All our dreams can come true if we dare to pursue them.
- If you can dream it, you can do it.
- When you believe in a thing, believe in it all the way, implicitly and unquestionable.
- Whatever you do, do it well.
- It’s kind of fun to do the impossible.
Walt Disney Quotes About Life
- Life is composed of lights and shadows and we would be untruthful, insincere, and saccharine. If we tried to pretend there were no shadows.
- All it takes is faith and trust. Peter pan
- The flower that blooms in the diversity is rare and the most beautiful of all. The Emperor
- Today is a good day to try. Quasimodo
- The only thing predictable about life is its unpredictability. Remy, The Lion King
Walt Disney Quotes About The Family
- The important thing is the family. If you can keep the family together_ that’s the backbone of our whole business, catering to families_ that’s what we hope to do.
- You reach the point where you don’t work for money.
- A man should never neglect his family for business.
- Ohana means family, and family means no one gets left behind or forgotten. Lillo and Stitch
- Being part of this family means you’re here for this family. Coco
Walt Disney Quotes About Love
- Love is putting someone else’s needs before yours. Olaf, frozen
- How do you spell love? You don’t spell love. You feel it. Piglet and Pooh, Winnie the pooh
- Love is a song that never ends. Bambi
- Do you love me because I’m beautiful, or am I beautiful because you love me? Cinderella
- You will always be my greatest adventure. Up