Kobe Bryant even after multiple controversies against him remains one of the best basketball players and inspiring figures ever. Although he’s lamentably not with us today, he left his powerful words to energize our minds and lifestyle.
Who was Kobe Bryant?
Kobe bean Bryant was a professional basketball player from the United States of America. He spent almost his whole career playing for a single team called The Los Angeles Lakers. He was born in 1978 in Pennsylvania. His father was also a basketball player and later became a coach. Kobe Bryant’s mother’s name was Pamela Cox Bryant. Kobe Bryant had two siblings, both sisters. Kobe Bryant’s interest in basketball came from his father and he started playing at the age of 3. Later on, he became a very successful basketball player.
Other than playing basketball, Kobe Bryant also trained young players in his training academy and launched sportswear products as well.
He was a very influential person and he wanted himself to inspire everyone around him. He said things that legitimately gave instant energy to people to work for their goal achievement.
13 Best Kobe Bryant Quotes
Kobe Bryant quoted about Life, hard work, success, and many other things. Here are some best Kobe Bryant’s inspirational and famous quotes you must read.
- There’s a lot of talk about me being a one-man show. But that’s simply not the case. We win games when I score 40 and we’ve won games when I score 10.
- These young boys playing checkers, I’m out there playing chess
- My parents are my backbone, still are! They are the only group that will support you if you score 40 or zero.
- Everything negative, pressure, challenges are all an opportunity for me to rise.
- The most important thing is to try and inspire so that they can be great.
- Pain doesn’t tell you when you ought to stop. Pain is the little voice in your head that tries to hold you back because it knows if you continue you will change.
- I can’t relate to lazy people.
- I’ll do whatever it takes to win games, whether sitting on a bench waving a towel, having a cup of water to teammates, or hitting the game-winning shot.
- Nobody hates the good ones. They hate the great ones.
- Winning takes precedence over all. There’s no grey area, no almosts.
- Once you know what failure feels like, determination chases success.
- The moment you give up is the moment when you let someone else win.
- I don’t want to be the next Micheal Jordan, I want to be Kobe Bryant.
Kobe Bryant Best Motivational Quotes
Why Did Kobe Bryant Use The Name Mamba?
Kobe was very devastated after the rape allegations. After they ended up in a settlement. He gave himself another name Black mamba. Because he was Black and he believed himself to be as deadly as the killer snake black mamba. He used this name.
He further used this name in making his training center named Mamba sports academy and his sportswear names as well.
What Was Kobe Bryant’s Last Text Message?
Kobe Bryant texted his wife Vanessa Bryant while he was in the Helicopter with his daughter. He sent the message “Not yet” in reply to her wife asking whether they had landed or not.
What Was Kobe Bryant’s Motivation?
Like a rose growing from concrete, Kobe Bryant constantly motivated himself for winning by the idea of growth and the wonderful process of natural inevitable modification of life.
He envisioned tough circumstances as an opportunity and found hard times the most productive period.