What I'll Learn
Harry Potter is a series of fictional novels which were written by an English novelist Joanne Rowling. The first book ever published was in June 1997 in London, England.
Harry Potter Series
Harry Potter is a series of fictional novels with a number of 7 books.
- Harry Potter and the philosopher’s stone (1997)
- Harry Potter and the chamber of secrets (1998)
- Harry Potter and the prison of Azkaban (1999)
- Harry Potter and the goblet of fire (2000)
- Harry Potter and the order of the phoenix (2003)
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (2005)
- Harry Potter and the deathly hallows (2007)
All these novels are written by matchless novelist J.K Rowling. The series started as a small novel book but was widely accepted and admired by the global audience. The series reportedly sold about 500 million copies in the year 2018-19 in which 180 Million copies were exclusively sold in the USA.
This novel resulted in worldwide recognition and an elevating boost for the career of J.K Rowling. Many opportunities were awarded to her after this historic composition. She also worked as a producer and screenwriter.
This novel was a huge business source that it was soon adapted as a movie in 2001 and just like the novel it was loved by the Harry Potter fans and has generated about 1 billion US dollars presently on the international box office.
After this success of the first movie, second and third and then every novel was adapted into 8 Harry Potter movies and each was an exceptional success.
The highest revenue generated was 1.34 billion US dollars by Harry Potter and the deathly hallows part 2 in 2011 and is said to be the most successful movie in the whole series.
This giant revenue-generating series is not yet ended and the next movie Harry Potter and the cursed child which was set to be released in 2020 but was delayed due to the fatal conditions caused by the epidemic will now be released in 2021. This movie is an adaptation of a Play written by Jack throne and J.K Rowling and not a novel adaptation.
Harry Potter Quotes For Life
The Harry Potter series contains many life lessons that aren’t only an integral fragment of the story but also totally related to real-life scenarios and situations.
The author J.K Rowling has certainly put a great number of efforts and work that the consumer either through novels or movies flows with the plot that cast’s a spell. The story also provides valuable wisdom whilst providing entertainment. This is the most beautiful quality of this franchise.
Here are some popular and penetrating quotes of the series from movies and books.
- It does not to liv dwell on dreams and forget to live.
- Words are our most inexhaustible source of magic, capable of both inflicting injury and remedying it.
- It takes a great deal of bravery to stand up to your enemies, but a great more to stand-up to your friends.
- I am what I am and I’m not ashamed. Never be ashamed, my ol’ dad used to say there’s some who’ll hold up against you but they are not worth bothering.
- No good sitting and worrying about it, what’s coming will come, and we’ll meet it when it comes.
- We must all face the choice between what’s right and what’s easy.
- It’s not our abilities that show who we are, it’s our choices.
- We’ve all got both light and dark inside us, what matters is the part we choose to act on, that’s who we really are.
- Happiness can be found even in the darkest times, if only one remembers to turn light on.
- In dreams, we enter a world that’s entirely our own.
- Perhaps those who are best suited to power are those who never sought it.
- We are only strong as we are united and weak as we are divided.
- It’s the quality of conjunction that that determine one’s success not the number of followers.
- Differences in habit and languages are nothing at all if our aims are identical and our hearts open.
- It’s sort of exciting, isn’t it? Breaking the rules.
- Working hard is important, but there is something more, believing in yourself.
- Wit beyond measures is man’s greatest treasure.
- Everything’s possible if you’ve got enough nerve.
- It does not matter what someone is born, but what they grow to be.
- We’re all humans aren’t we? Every human life is worth saving.
- The greatest weapon is you.
- It’s our choices Harry, that show what we truly are for more than our abilities.
- Do not pity the dead Harry, pity the living and above all, all those who live without love.
- Fear of name increases the fear of the thing itself.
- The ones that love is never really leave us.
- If you want to know what a man’s like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors not equals.
- Yes ofcourse it’s happening inside your head, but why on earth do you think that means it’s not real?
- There’s no such thing as magic.
The Most Badass Moments In Harry Potter
Some Queries about Harry Potter Movie
Are movies better than novels?
The movie adaptation of these books is usually screwed up, but the adaptation of this epic successful fictional novel is excellent and was appreciated and loved by the fans. As the original authors were involved and the creative freedom was provided to the creators the results were extremely magnificent.
The movie impacts far better than the novel. But the story details all lie inside the novels. For the regulation of run time, many scenes and details from the novels were altered in the movie.
So if you don’t want to miss any detail or happening of the story. You are recommended to read the books. But for the visuals and greater understanding of the plot, watching the movie will be better.
How did Hermione die?
Hermione did not die in the movies, she was killed by voldemort in a alternative future that was created by a mistake by Albus who traveled into past to save cerdic. This alternative future was then corrected and Hermione became minister of magic.
Who did Harry really love?
Harry loves Ginny Weasley. Although his first crush was Cho Chang, but she later married muggle. After that Harry and Ginny got married and had 3 children. Therefore Harry loved Ginny.