What I'll Learn
The world has always been ungrateful or to put it in a better way, less grateful, to the blessings he has received in the form of a person. It is a very common practice among humans for a very long time not to validate the importance and significance a person holds in this chaotic world.
But after that person proceeds to the next life, people start reminiscing the wisdom and foresight of that person. Among many examples, Bruce Lee is one of those lamentable individuals, who were never awarded by the validation of supreme intellect they kept in their lifetime.
Bruce Lee’s Introduction
Bruce Lee jun-fan was born in a decent Chinese-American family in San Francisco in 1940. He was a tremendous actor, director, and spectacular martial artist. He undoubtedly introduced the world to martial arts. He started to appear in films when he was less than a year.
He worked in approximately 28 to 30 movies until he died in 1973. Most of his movies did not do well on the box office except his last movie “Enter the Dragon“. He died in Hong Kong because of an exceeded dose of a painkiller. He was a star in Asia in his life but gained popularity in America and the rest of the world after his death.
Why is Bruce Lee famous?
Mostly Bruce Lee is famous for his martial art expertise and his acting. But Apart from his worldly success, Bruce Lee was very successful on the spiritual side as well. He possessed extraordinary insights and wise thinking about life that made the life of listeners change. If not that, at least his sayings make people see life from a very understandable perspective.
Bruce Lee Quotes For Your Betterment
Here are some unbelievably wise thoughts Bruce Lee managed to share in his brief lifetime that will help you somewhere.
Bruce Lee Quotes About Life
- Showing off is the fool’s idea of glory
- As you think, so shall you become
- Having no limitations is a limitation.
- If you love life, don’t waste time, for time is what life is made up of.
- If you spend too much time thinking about a thing, you’ll never get it done.
- A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can from a wise answer.
- Life itself is your teacher and you are in the state of constant learning.
- Notice that the hardest tree is easily cracked, while Bamboo survives by bending with the wind.
- Be flexible so you can change with Change, empty yourself to open up.
- A goal is not always meant to be reached, it often serves as something to aim at.
- The more we value things, the less we value ourselves.
- Use no way as a way, when there is a way of lying limitations. And there are circumstances, it traps, if it traps, it rots and if it rots, it’s lifeless.
- If you don’t want to slip up tomorrow, speak the truth today.
- You will suffer if you have an emotional reaction to everything that is said to you.
- Without frustration, you will not discover that you might be able to do something on your own, we grow through conflict.
- Those who are unaware they are walking in darkness will never seek the light.
- I’m not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you’re not in this world to live up to mine.
- Always be yourself, have faith in yourself, do not go out and look for a successful personality and duplicate it.
- The successful warrior is the average man with laser-like focus
- Change can be beautiful when we are brave enough to evolve with it. And it can be brutal when we fearfully resist.
- The worst bullies you will encounter in life are your thoughts.
Bruce Lee Motivational Quotes
- Adapt what is useful, discard what is useless, and add what is specifically your own.
- Knowledge will give you power, but character respect.
- To hell with circumstances, I create opportunities.
- Mistakes are forgivable if only one has the courage to admit them.
- Optimism is a faith that leads to success.
- Knowing is not enough, we must apply. Willing is not enough, we must do.
- Do not pray for an easy life, pray for strength to endure a difficult one.
- Defeat is a state of mind, no one is ever defeated until defeat has been accepted as a reality.
- Don’t fear failure….not failure, but low aim is the crime. In great attempts, it is glorious to even fail.
- Be happy but never satisfied.
- A quick temper will make a fool out of you soon enough.
- I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once. But the man who has practiced 1 kick 10,000 times.
- When you say something is impossible, you have made it impossible.
- In the middle of chaos lies opportunity.
- Make at least one definite move daily towards your goal.
Bruce Lee Quotes About Water
- Empty your mind. Be formless, shapeless, like water. You put it in a cup it becomes a cup, you put it in a bottle it becomes the bottle, you put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now water can flow or it can crash…..Be water, my friend.
- Be like water making its way through cracks. Don’t be assertive. But adjust to the object. If nothing within you stays rigid, outward love things will disclose themselves
Here are some FAQs about Bruce Lee:
How Old Would Bruce Lee Be Today?
Bruce Lee was born on November 27 in 1940 in the United States of America. If he were alive he would be around 80 years old. he would have been aged and able to provide us even more wisdom.
How Much Bruce Lee Is Worth Today?
Bruce Lee was a supremely talented person. No one can ever predict what he would do if he was spared to live up until now, but in perspective to the fact that he got fame and recognition after his death, it’s a major chance that he wouldn’t have been able to get famous overnight like this. But still, he would have been much more worthy than 10 million dollars (his net worth at the time of death).
What Killed Bruce Lee?
According to Wikipedia Bruce Lee died of cerebral Oedema. He died on the 17th of July.